Miniature Wargaming dot Com Update

Miniature Wargaming dot Com has had a good week. The average daily page
views is up to 359 from 250; I've had more than 9,000 since I started last
month.

In the last week, the site has had 23 postings, including: the Gang Warfare
In the Age of Bronze Rules, Bicorne and Musket Rules, Warhammer for Dummies,
Painting Stubble, Wargods of Aegyptus, paper Chinese Buildings Models,
figure basing, Tactical Command rules, making guard huts, and more.

There will be more postings each day this week. Surf on by
www.miniaturewargaming.com and take a look.

And while you're there, visit one of my Google ad sponsors. They will
appreciate the traffic, and I will appreciate the financial support (I
promised my wife that this would pay for itself).

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome!

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about miniature wargaming update
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Why don't u add Ambush to your modern rules page list?

    Ambush is free. The rules are very good and a WW2 supplement is a feasible
    project.

    Soon you may add AWr to ancients.

    Check my homepage.

    Jerboa

    The Jaculus WOrientalis page:

    http://home.kqnet.pt/jerboa/

    AWr:

    "John Retzer" <john@vonretzer.com> wrote in message
    > Miniature Wargaming dot Com has had a good week. The average daily page
    > views is up to 359 from 250; I've had more than 9,000 since I started last
    > month.
    >
    > In the last week, the site has had 23 postings, including: the Gang
    Warfare
    > In the Age of Bronze Rules, Bicorne and Musket Rules, Warhammer for
    Dummies,
    > Painting Stubble, Wargods of Aegyptus, paper Chinese Buildings Models,
    > figure basing, Tactical Command rules, making guard huts, and more.
    >
    > There will be more postings each day this week. Surf on by
    > www.miniaturewargaming.com and take a look.
    >
    > And while you're there, visit one of my Google ad sponsors. They will
    > appreciate the traffic, and I will appreciate the financial support (I
    > promised my wife that this would pay for itself).
    >
    > Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome!
    >
    > Thanks!

Video Games