BenQ x700 Pro Keyboard Problems

t33lo

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005
Hello, I just bought the BenQ x700 Pro keyboard. It is an amazing keyboard and very aestetically pleasing. There is only one problem I have and it is a rather big one. This keyboard does not allow the up and right arrow to be pressed simultaneously. I have heard of keyboards beeping after pressing 3 arrows but not two. Up and right are the only ones giving me a problem. I contacted BenQ but they have ignored my email. Is this a driver issue that can be corrected? I have tried to find a current driver update for it (besides the disc it came with) but I can't. I noticed that the current driver for keyboards under the device manager says nothing about benQ but about a driver from 2001. What is this? Do i need a driver update or does this keyboard not allow this combination? It makes for a very unpleasent gaming experience. Any Suggestions?

G

coulld you send me a copy of the driver disc i have misplaced mine and would like to get some of the available features of my keyboard back into action.

G

i have found a driver for the multi media keays at driver guide search for benq Q-type x700 and there will only be 1 driver it's the one

the only thing i couldn't get to run was the scroll wheel it will go to scroll mode but will not scroll.