Sorting in "All Programs"

When I select "Sort by name" I'm not getting a true sort of every program in
Start/All Programs. It sorts the file folders first and then the shortcuts
follow afterwards so there are 2 sets of sorted programs.

Is there a way to intermingle everything without dragging and dropping each
individual listing?

Thanks

Joe

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

Folders come first and then there are the the files (shorcuts are also small
files).
There is a nice free tool that you may like to use to organanize your start
menu...

Tidy startmenu

http://www.tidystartmenu.com/index.shtml

there is a freeware version too there

kenny. www.computerboom.net

--
Kenfucious said:

Michael Jackson has been vindicated.

The truth is one, you must accept it. Reality is not a point of view, since
if everything was a point a view, then the theory that everything is a point
of view, is just a point a view and not something real.
"KF Daddy" <bucket7@noexit.com> wrote in message
> When I select "Sort by name" I'm not getting a true sort of every program
> in Start/All Programs. It sorts the file folders first and then the
> shortcuts follow afterwards so there are 2 sets of sorted programs.
>
> Is there a way to intermingle everything without dragging and dropping
> each individual listing?
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe

Thanks, I'll give it a look.