Ral Partha

Does anyone know of a web site for the "new" Ral Partha historical
figures? I saw them at Little Wars, and managed to forget to get a
catalog. I've e-mailed Iron Wind (the fantasy/sci fi side of the old
Ral Partha figures), but have gotten no response.

Thanks,

Dan
4 answers Last reply
More about partha
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    On Sat, 08 May 2004 00:03:10 -0500, "Dan D. Cyr" <dancyr@execpc.com>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a web site for the "new" Ral Partha historical
    >figures? I saw them at Little Wars, and managed to forget to get a
    >catalog. I've e-mailed Iron Wind (the fantasy/sci fi side of the old
    >Ral Partha figures), but have gotten no response.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Dan

    Try this link-It may be down as they were doing site maintenance when
    I tried.

    http://aa.1asphost.com/endeavours/
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    "Dan D. Cyr" <dancyr@execpc.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of a web site for the "new" Ral Partha historical
    > figures? I saw them at Little Wars, and managed to forget to get a
    > catalog. I've e-mailed Iron Wind (the fantasy/sci fi side of the old
    > Ral Partha figures), but have gotten no response.

    Here's a contact address that I got more than a year ago. I never used it
    myself, and don't know whether it's still current:

    Single Malt Wariors, Ltd., 4858 Provident Drive-SuiteM, Cincinnati, OH,
    45246-1089, telephone 513-870-0606

    Good luck.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Hi Dan,
    I was one of those people that worked the Iron WInd/Single Malt Warriors booth
    at Little Wars. If you email me at daburton@fuse.net I will contact Chuck and
    get a catalog of their historicals and get it out to you in the mail. I will
    also contact iron wind on Monday and see if there is a better web address that
    is available. I was told that the Single Malt models would eventually be
    available on the Iron Wind site, but am unsure when that will happen. In the
    meantime, I'll do my best to get the information you need and to make sure you
    get a catalog of the items you're looking for. Thanks.
    Doug

    Oh yeah, one more thing. I don't work for Iron Wind or Single Malt. I just
    worked the booth for them at the con (and will probably be at Historicon and
    Fall-In as well with them). So my help here is "unofficial" and I cannot speak
    for the company in any official capacity. I can, however, pass on this to them
    and make sure its taken care of for you.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Many thanks. I thoroughly enjoyed Little Wars, and spend a great deal
    of money at the Iron Wind/Ral Partha Historicals booth. Hope to see you
    there next year.

    Dan

    Ducalguard wrote:

    >Hi Dan,
    >I was one of those people that worked the Iron WInd/Single Malt Warriors booth
    >at Little Wars. If you email me at daburton@fuse.net I will contact Chuck and
    >get a catalog of their historicals and get it out to you in the mail. I will
    >also contact iron wind on Monday and see if there is a better web address that
    >is available. I was told that the Single Malt models would eventually be
    >available on the Iron Wind site, but am unsure when that will happen. In the
    >meantime, I'll do my best to get the information you need and to make sure you
    >get a catalog of the items you're looking for. Thanks.
    >Doug
    >
    >Oh yeah, one more thing. I don't work for Iron Wind or Single Malt. I just
    >worked the booth for them at the con (and will probably be at Historicon and
    >Fall-In as well with them). So my help here is "unofficial" and I cannot speak
    >for the company in any official capacity. I can, however, pass on this to them
    >and make sure its taken care of for you.

Games Video Games