Ral Partha

Last response: in Video Games
May 8, 2004 4:03:10 AM

Does anyone know of a web site for the "new" Ral Partha historical
figures? I saw them at Little Wars, and managed to forget to get a
catalog. I've e-mailed Iron Wind (the fantasy/sci fi side of the old
Ral Partha figures), but have gotten no response.

Thanks,

Dan

More about : ral partha

May 8, 2004 12:41:26 PM

On Sat, 08 May 2004 00:03:10 -0500, "Dan D. Cyr" <dancyr@execpc.com>
wrote:

>Does anyone know of a web site for the "new" Ral Partha historical
>figures? I saw them at Little Wars, and managed to forget to get a
>catalog. I've e-mailed Iron Wind (the fantasy/sci fi side of the old
>Ral Partha figures), but have gotten no response.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dan

Try this link-It may be down as they were doing site maintenance when
I tried.

http://aa.1asphost.com/endeavours/
Anonymous
May 8, 2004 12:50:01 PM

"Dan D. Cyr" <dancyr@execpc.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a web site for the "new" Ral Partha historical
> figures? I saw them at Little Wars, and managed to forget to get a
> catalog. I've e-mailed Iron Wind (the fantasy/sci fi side of the old
> Ral Partha figures), but have gotten no response.

Here's a contact address that I got more than a year ago. I never used it
myself, and don't know whether it's still current:

Single Malt Wariors, Ltd., 4858 Provident Drive-SuiteM, Cincinnati, OH,
45246-1089, telephone 513-870-0606

Good luck.
May 8, 2004 11:57:29 PM

Hi Dan,
I was one of those people that worked the Iron WInd/Single Malt Warriors booth
at Little Wars. If you email me at daburton@fuse.net I will contact Chuck and
get a catalog of their historicals and get it out to you in the mail. I will
also contact iron wind on Monday and see if there is a better web address that
is available. I was told that the Single Malt models would eventually be
available on the Iron Wind site, but am unsure when that will happen. In the
meantime, I'll do my best to get the information you need and to make sure you
get a catalog of the items you're looking for. Thanks.
Doug

Oh yeah, one more thing. I don't work for Iron Wind or Single Malt. I just
worked the booth for them at the con (and will probably be at Historicon and
Fall-In as well with them). So my help here is "unofficial" and I cannot speak
for the company in any official capacity. I can, however, pass on this to them
and make sure its taken care of for you.
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 2:50:46 AM

Many thanks. I thoroughly enjoyed Little Wars, and spend a great deal
of money at the Iron Wind/Ral Partha Historicals booth. Hope to see you
there next year.

Dan

!