After removing from a domain

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Hi,

A Windows XP Pro system was temporary added to a Wion2K domain.

After removeing from the domain, several user rights lik "Log on locally" are unaccesable as if override by a domain controller. So limited users can no longer log on.

How to get rid of anything related tyo that domain?

Kind Regards,
Ruud Uphoff

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)

Are you actually disjoined?

Check out the properties of my computer and look at network ID

from command prompt run gpresult and see if any GPOs are messing with you.

Also run gpupdate.

You may have also had a local security policy written to you machine. Open
an MMC and pop in the security config and analysis tool and drop a lower
security template on the machine.

Sorry I am not being more specific, but this should at least get you on the
right path.