Windows Longhorn

Hello all..

I need to try a program and I need be sure that this will run in the next
Windows Version (Lognhorn).
Only for curiousity, do you know were can I download a beta version of this
program?

Thanks a lot
(Sorry for my English..)

Henry

In news:ug83LxTiFHA.3448@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
henpat <henpat63@hotmail.com> typed:

> I need to try a program and I need be sure that this will run
> in the
> next Windows Version (Lognhorn).
> Only for curiousity, do you know were can I download a beta
> version
> of this program?

First of all, beta versions are available only to authorized beta
testers, not to the general public.

Second, a beta version is not necessarily the same as what the
released version will be. Even if you were to test your program
with a beta version, there would be no guarantee that, whatever
the result, it would be the same once Longhorn is released.

Please reply to the newsgroup

There are no beta versions of Longhorn available as it is
currently in the alpha development stage.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP