Can't see other machines on network

I have 2 desktops and a laptop with wireless MS cards &
an MS router (the laptop has a Dell built in card - don't
know what make). The network has been running fine until
today. We can all access the Internet OK and when you
start a machine it says that it has successfully
connected to the wireless network (called 'mycroft').
But nobody can see anybody else's hard drive, even though
they are all shared. I also can't print on any printer
not attached to my machine.
Windows Explorer shows that the mycroft network is there
(although it takes a couple of minutes to find it but
opening up the mycroft network (which takes another
couple of minutes) fails to find any of the other shared
resources. I have shared everything on every computer.
I get a msg saying "Mycroft is not accessible. You might
not have permission to use this network resource.
Contact the administrator... the list of servers for this
workgroup is not currently available."
I have completely gone through the Broadband utility &
set everyone up with the same WEP etc but with no
success. HELP!
Thanks - John Mycroft

Are you running software firewalls on the PCs (Norton...
Windows ICF)? Disable them, or add subnet 192.168.2.x into
the trusted zone or open ports for the network traffic to
go through.