Blank Space in Add/Remove Programs

I have two big areas of white space in Add/Remove Programs in Windows
XP. I have followed the advice at
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm#ws, but it does not solve the
problem. That is, I am not using AutoDesk or AutoCAD, and there are no
-1 entries in the specified Uninstall subtree in my registry. I have
also tried uninstalling the last program listed before one of these two
big areas of white space; that uninstall did not resolve the problem.
Are there other possible solutions?
1 answer Last reply
More about blank space remove programs

    rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

    > I have two big areas of white space in Add/Remove Programs in Windows
    > XP. I have followed the advice at
    > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm#ws, but it does not solve the
    > problem. That is, I am not using AutoDesk or AutoCAD, and there are no
    > -1 entries in the specified Uninstall subtree in my registry. I have
    > also tried uninstalling the last program listed before one of these two
    > big areas of white space; that uninstall did not resolve the problem.
    > Are there other possible solutions?

    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm

Windows XP