Can I download different drivers/software for my ASUS touchpad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdgofly

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
Hi! I have an ASUS x83vb-x2. Love the computer, hate the touchpad. It jumps around when I type, the scrolling is difficult, and it's hardly customizable. It uses Synaptics, and the latest driver is installed. I don't know much about this stuff, but I know that I can't stand the touchpad anymore, and that the touchpad on my brother's dell is a whole lot better. I was wondering if there are any drivers or software that I could download and use on my touchpad that would let me customize sensitivity and let me program multiple finger functions and just make it better all around. Like, can I download and install dell touchpad drivers? Any help / explanations to someone who obviously doesn't know anything about this would be appreciated. Thank you!

You can only use drivers that are made for your touchpad. Synaptic touchpads have driver suites that are complete with all kinds of configuration and calibration menus. I don't know how you call it "hardly customizable" - but perhaps you haven't found it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS