Halo PC help

Hey I have halo for my pc. Well i installed it and my pc froze up twice on
desktop. I got rid of it off of my pc and it is perfectly fine....HELP! I
love halo but i may hace to get rid of it if this happens.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:AFFA90EC-8DFE-42F3-BF3E-F2BA4887D544@microsoft.com,
RacingFreak5656 <RacingFreak5656@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Hey I have halo for my pc. Well i installed it and my pc froze up
> twice on desktop. I got rid of it off of my pc and it is perfectly
> fine....HELP! I love halo but i may hace to get rid of it if this
> happens.

Does your PC meet the requirements for the game? You may find that you've
purchased a game that requires faster hardware than that which you have.
Sometimes you can disable some of the game functions and extra stuff and get
along pretty well though I've never played HALO (nor any other recent games)
and I'm pretty sure that the computers that I use here all will meet most
requirements for games that I've seen lately there's a few other things you
can check and see if it's playable.

First make sure you have as many free system resources as possible. Starting
with a good malware scan, just to be sure:

Malware Cleaning :
http://kgiii.info/windows/all/general/malwarefix.html

Second on the list would be to CTRL + ALT + DEL and kill off as many running
programs as you can. You can also look on the processes tab to see if
there's somethat remain that you don't need. If you're going to be offline
(not playing online or surfing) you can turn your modem off and once that's
off you can disable your firewall and your AntiVirus software.

After that's done give it a look and see what you come up with. It might
just play a bit better then. Other than that I'd do everything you can think
of to try to make the computer exceed the minimum requirements for the game.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

TRENDING THREADS