I keep trying to uninstall and install the driver and all I get in my driver
properties is the message This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for
this device.

I still can not get any sound. Can anyone HELP!

What sound card do you have?
--
Geoffrey Cohen
Microsoft® MVP

"Jeppo8" <Jeppo8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I keep trying to uninstall and install the driver and all I get in my
>driver
> properties is the message This device cannot start. (Code 10)
>
> Click Troubleshoot to start the troubleshooter for
> this device.
>
> I still can not get any sound. Can anyone HELP!

I think my sound card is a C-Media AC97 Audio Device.

I hope this helps

Jeppo