bianca

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

I recently unzipped a large .pdf file to my desktop containing numerous .gif
files. The problem is, now i want to get rid of them but when I delete the
files it automatically creates a copy to me desktop. How can I stop this.

"Bianca" <Bianca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I recently unzipped a large .pdf file to my desktop containing

It's no good idea to unzip anything to the desktop. Unzip to a temp
folder next time.

> numerous .gif files. The problem is, now i want to get rid of them but
> when I delete the files it automatically creates a copy to me desktop.

Start Windows in *safe* mode and try to delete all these files from there.

--
d-d