Deleting Files

July 15, 2005 4:00:02 PM

I recently unzipped a large .pdf file to my desktop containing numerous .gif
files. The problem is, now i want to get rid of them but when I delete the
files it automatically creates a copy to me desktop. How can I stop this.

More about : deleting files

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 11:58:41 PM

"Bianca" <Bianca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I recently unzipped a large .pdf file to my desktop containing

It's no good idea to unzip anything to the desktop. Unzip to a temp
folder next time.

> numerous .gif files. The problem is, now i want to get rid of them but
> when I delete the files it automatically creates a copy to me desktop.

Start Windows in *safe* mode and try to delete all these files from there.

--
d-d
!