Could you recommend me a good mouse?

physx7

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
Hello all,

Could someone recommend me a good wireless mouse? I don't want a big bulky one or a tiny one.This is for a desktop computer for gaming. And what is the difference in Laser and bluetooth and RF?Is one better then the other?I can't accept any lag whatsoever. :D

Thanks!

warlord12345

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
RAZOR ALL THE WAY M8

if your a gamer razer is the step you need to take
ive just recieved my razer deathadder mouse and although doesnt have as much dpi as the razer copperhead, it does have a better laser making aiming and so on alot more accurate

razer mice are more costly than a normal mouse but certainly worth it

check them out @ www.razerzone.com

rgeist554

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2007
A bluetooth mouse is still a laser mouse, it just connects via bluetooth. :p This requires your computer to have either build-in bluetooth or a usb bluetooth adapter.

I wouldn't recommend either as replacing batteries becomes a huge pain in the butt after a while. Rechargeable mice isn't much better if you're constantly using the computer.

I'd have to say that Razer mice are most excellent. I finally got my Razer Lachesis the other day and variable dpi is fantastic! You can go from 500 dpi all the way to 4,000 dpi. Also, there is like 8 buttons which are all extremely easy to macro via the software, and the built in light pulses... it looks so freakin' cool.

dokk2

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2007
Logitech MX610 is a good all round wireless rat ,can be used as either ps2/usb needs 2 double "A" batteries has loads of buttons been using one forever,it seems,had a razor boomslang?? 'way back when and did not like it's downward slope,of course it helps if one has a cheap recharger,the double a's i use are rated at 2500ma,last a long time,can't complain..:>)