Rt click menu problem

On the desktop, when I rt. click a program shortcut the menu comes up, but
when I go to "send to" nothing else comes up and menu freezes.

Anyone?
3 answers Last reply
More about click menu problem

    Shortcuts in the Send To folder not appearing in the menu
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtofix.htm

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:AA3CB5D5-19CA-4CC5-998A-729E547D3912@microsoft.com,
    bb4bball <bb4bball@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

    "Wesley Vogel" wrote:

    > Shortcuts in the Send To folder not appearing in the menu
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtofix.htm
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    It didn't help. Also, I'm experiencing other desktop problems: shortcuts
    keep arranging themselves in rows and cols., even though I've turned off auto
    arrange.

    Also, most desktop programs are running VERY slowly..

    I can use the web OK, just the desktop seems to have the problems.

    Thanks

    Update your antivirus software and run a complete system scan.

    THE PARASITE FIGHT Finding, Removing & Protecting Yourself From Scumware
    http://www.aumha.org/a/parasite.htm

    Slow Computer

    Restore Your Computer's Performance
    http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/expertzone/columns/northrup/restoreperf.asp

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:39715E82-4D74-4979-B359-27C0B38BD45C@microsoft.com,
    bb4bball <bb4bball@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
    >
    >> Shortcuts in the Send To folder not appearing in the menu
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtofix.htm
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >>
    >> Wes
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>

    > It didn't help. Also, I'm experiencing other desktop problems: shortcuts
    > keep arranging themselves in rows and cols., even though I've turned off
    > auto arrange.
    >
    > Also, most desktop programs are running VERY slowly..
    >
    > I can use the web OK, just the desktop seems to have the problems.
    >
    > Thanks

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP