Grayed out taskbar "Customize" button

July 15, 2005 5:49:04 PM

I have asked this question before, but the directions I have been offered
have not worked because my computer does not have the codes that Ramish and
Rock have very kindly suggested. Surely somebody can help me adjust and
activate the "Customize..." Button in The Taskbar and Start Menu Dialog box
which is grayed out. How do I activate it please? laurice4@aol.com
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 12:38:47 PM

Restore Taskbar and Desktop to Default Functionality (Line 164)

Restore Taskbar to default settings (Line 99)

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

Laurice4 wrote:
> I have asked this question before, but the directions I have been
> offered have not worked because my computer does not have the codes
> that Ramish and Rock have very kindly suggested. Surely somebody can
> help me adjust and activate the "Customize..." Button in The Taskbar
> and Start Menu Dialog box which is grayed out. How do I activate it
> please? laurice4@aol.com
July 16, 2005 7:00:00 PM

Laurice4 wrote on Fri, 15 Jul 2005:

>I have asked this question before, but the directions I have been offered
>have not worked because my computer does not have the codes that Ramish and
>Rock have very kindly suggested. Surely somebody can help me adjust and
>activate the "Customize..." Button in The Taskbar and Start Menu Dialog box
>which is grayed out. How do I activate it please? laurice4@aol.com

Have you put a check in the "Hide inactive icons" box?
--
Nightowl
!