new rules at Historicon

Hi,
Pete Panzeri is running a bunch of games using Old Glory's 10mm figures at
Historicon, ie Caesar Rules, Napoleon Rules, Davey Crockett Rules, etc.
Does anybody know where I could get ahold of copies of these rules ahead of
time?
Thanks in advance,
John Mumby
3 answers Last reply
More about rules historicon
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    "john mumby" <mumbasa@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<_8Ouc.15987$_k3.378616@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
    > Hi,
    > Pete Panzeri is running a bunch of games using Old Glory's 10mm figures at
    > Historicon, ie Caesar Rules, Napoleon Rules, Davey Crockett Rules, etc.
    > Does anybody know where I could get ahold of copies of these rules ahead of
    > time?
    > Thanks in advance,
    > John Mumby

    Hi John!

    Your best bet is to contact Pete directly at pete@jodiecon.org.

    -Jodie
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    > Hi John!
    >
    > Your best bet is to contact Pete directly at pete@jodiecon.org.
    >
    > -Jodie

    I am not sure Pete is doing "all" of these as they was some issue
    about availablity of the figure lines. Sorry do not know which ones
    but Pete told me he sent a update to the Events coordinator and if you
    check the PEL in a few days you might get a better idea which ones are
    a go and which are not.
    VR
    James Mattes
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Thanks, Jodie and James!

Internet Explorer Games Video Games