What Happened to the NAVWAR website?

I have tried to access the www.navwar.freeserve.co.uk Navwar site for a week
now and am unable to get through - I always get a "can't find web site"
feedback. Have they changed sites? Is there a new URL? Help please.
Thanks,
Mike

ty

"Mike Parrott" <mparrott429@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
> I have tried to access the www.navwar.freeserve.co.uk Navwar site for a
week
> now and am unable to get through - I always get a "can't find web site"
> feedback. Have they changed sites? Is there a new URL? Help please.

So as you might expect, I clicked on the link and the site came right up.
:)

--Ty

dm

A cautionary tale about the site - you should note that it is NOT Navwar's
"official" site. I faxed them an order a while back using the prices and
postage rates quoted on the site only to be charged rather more due to
recent changes which weren't reflected on the site (basically they upped the
level at which UK orders are post free so I ended up paying 10% more than I
thought). I commented along these lines and was told that Navwar themselves
weren't responsible for any errors since, despite appearances, the site was
set up and maintained by someone other than themselves. So best to check
with a paper catalogue or an advert in a magazine to make sure the prices
and postage are correct.

DM

"Ty" <tbeardSPAM@tyler.net> wrote in message
> "Mike Parrott" <mparrott429@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
> > I have tried to access the www.navwar.freeserve.co.uk Navwar site for a
> week
> > now and am unable to get through - I always get a "can't find web site"
> > feedback. Have they changed sites? Is there a new URL? Help please.
>
> So as you might expect, I clicked on the link and the site came right up.
> :)
Same here.

Malc