What Happened to the NAVWAR website?

I have tried to access the www.navwar.freeserve.co.uk Navwar site for a week
now and am unable to get through - I always get a "can't find web site"
feedback. Have they changed sites? Is there a new URL? Help please.
Thanks,
Mike
3 answers Last reply
More about what happened navwar website
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    "Mike Parrott" <mparrott429@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
    > I have tried to access the www.navwar.freeserve.co.uk Navwar site for a
    week
    > now and am unable to get through - I always get a "can't find web site"
    > feedback. Have they changed sites? Is there a new URL? Help please.

    So as you might expect, I clicked on the link and the site came right up.
    :-)

    --Ty
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    A cautionary tale about the site - you should note that it is NOT Navwar's
    "official" site. I faxed them an order a while back using the prices and
    postage rates quoted on the site only to be charged rather more due to
    recent changes which weren't reflected on the site (basically they upped the
    level at which UK orders are post free so I ended up paying 10% more than I
    thought). I commented along these lines and was told that Navwar themselves
    weren't responsible for any errors since, despite appearances, the site was
    set up and maintained by someone other than themselves. So best to check
    with a paper catalogue or an advert in a magazine to make sure the prices
    and postage are correct.

    DM
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    "Ty" <tbeardSPAM@tyler.net> wrote in message
    > "Mike Parrott" <mparrott429@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
    > > I have tried to access the www.navwar.freeserve.co.uk Navwar site for a
    > week
    > > now and am unable to get through - I always get a "can't find web site"
    > > feedback. Have they changed sites? Is there a new URL? Help please.
    >
    > So as you might expect, I clicked on the link and the site came right up.
    > :-)
    Same here.

    Malc

Games Video Games