Temporary Internet WANIP, UUID and XML Files.

Temporary Internet Files.

Not the one that stores Temp cookies & files, but the system32\config\
Content.IE5 one that has 4 coded sub folders a directory data file.
Anybody any idea what these vast quantities of WANPPPConnection XML
files, UUID files, Layer3Forwarding XML files and various other files are
used by and if it is safe to delete them.
I have found a web site with the answer but they want $39 payment for it
can you believe.

Thanks,

Ying.

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP