Missing System32

I seem to be missing the file system32 from the windows file any help
would be great.

Thank you

--
Jachin

Malke

Jachin wrote:

> I seem to be missing the file system32 from the windows file any help
> would be great.
>
> Thank you

Windows\System32 is a file folder. How do you know it's missing? Are you
getting this error message:

Windows\system32\config\system File Is Missing Or Corrupt

?

Before we give you lots of troubleshooting steps, please post back with
the exact text of the error message and any attendant details you think
might be helpful to give us a good picture of your machine.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

System32.dll => http://castlecops.com/s3707-system32_dll.html,
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/pest/pest.aspx?id=453078215,
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_HARNIG.GEN&VSect=Sn,

System32.exe =>
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/backdoor.sysxxx.html,
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.mari@mm.html,
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/virus.aspx?id=40104, ...

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/tshoot.html

When all else fails, HijackThis v1.99.1
(http://aumha.net/downloads/hijackthis.zip) is the preferred tool to use.
It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware. **Post
your log to http://forums.spywareinfo.com/,
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html or http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
for expert analysis, not here.**
--