Wild West 25mm facades

A few years back I bought some 25mm building facades from the American
Wild West. For the life of me I can't remember the manufacturer. They
were cast in an off white resin and included a small boardwalk/ground
area in front. If anyone has any idea of where these came from and
where I could find more I'd be grateful.

Mark Levine

Mark Levine startled all and sundry by ejaculating the following words of
wisdom

> A few years back I bought some 25mm building facades from the American
> Wild West. For the life of me I can't remember the manufacturer. They
> were cast in an off white resin and included a small boardwalk/ground
> area in front. If anyone has any idea of where these came from and
> where I could find more I'd be grateful.

No idea but if you're just looking for Wild West builds how about
http://www.erichotz.com/whitewash.html.

--
rob singers
pull finger to reply

"Mark Levine" <marklev@clarityconnect.com> wrote in message

> A few years back I bought some 25mm building facades from the American
> Wild West. For the life of me I can't remember the manufacturer. They
> were cast in an off white resin and included a small boardwalk/ground
> area in front. If anyone has any idea of where these came from and
> where I could find more I'd be grateful.
>
> Mark Levine

Snapdragon studios do these I think (their website got bought out by a porn
cartoon site, which is nice).

Snapdragon Studio produced items like you are describing. I'm not sure
who produces them now as ownership of the business transferred
recently.

Mark

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 20:58:42 -0400, Mark Levine
<marklev@clarityconnect.com> wrote:

>A few years back I bought some 25mm building facades from the American
>Wild West. For the life of me I can't remember the manufacturer. They
>were cast in an off white resin and included a small boardwalk/ground
>area in front. If anyone has any idea of where these came from and
>where I could find more I'd be grateful.
>
>Mark Levine

Thanks to all for the info. I think it was indeed Snapdragon Studio. I
checked with Brookhurst Hobbies and they say they only have a number of
items from them left, but none of the facades.

Does anyone know anything about what happened to the "molds" and if
some other company picked up the line?

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:03:40 -0400, Mark Levine
<marklev@clarityconnect.com> wrote:

Mark,

I am led to believe that Kerry Butcher, the deisgner and former owner
of SnapDragon Studios is now producing under the name of MoonDragon
and can been seen at some of the UK shows

Snapdragon will be attending STaB 2004 in Bournemouth, Dorset 24/25
July if that helps. Sorry but I don't have any contact details :(

see www.stab.org.uk for more info on the show.