frederick

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2004

I keep getting this error: can not complete the cd writing wizard
I have started the IMAPI CD-BURNING COM SERVICE
and retryed to burn my resume to the cd and it did not work recieve the same
error again
I need some here please.

"Frederick" <Frederick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I keep getting this error: can not complete the cd writing wizard
> I have started the IMAPI CD-BURNING COM SERVICE
> and retryed to burn my resume to the cd and it did not work recieve the
> same
> error again
> I need some here please.

Set IMAPI service to manual and use a third party CD writing program
such as Nero Burning Rom

rgds
Li'l Roberto

frederick

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2004

Ok this might be stupid question but here it is
realone player,quicktime player, windows media player or sonicstage player
would that be a third party cd writing program and can i use them.

> Ok this might be stupid question but here it is
> realone player,quicktime player, windows media player or sonicstage player
> would that be a third party cd writing program and can i use them.

No not a stupid question, you can create music CDs with media
player, never used any of the others you mention, so can't comment
about their ability/suitability.
Nero Express would have to be one of the most user friendly third
party programs, and "usually" comes bundled with CD-RW drives, if not
with your PC, you can try before you buy.
http://www.nero.com/eng/Downloads.html

rgds
Li'l Roberto