Auto complete on computer search NOT INTERNET

How do i clear the list for my search on the computer when ever I turn on
auto complete it comes up with a list of stuff I no longer have so how do I
delete every thing on the list.

Thank you.

Names of Previously Opened and Saved Files Appear in Typical Windows Explorer-Style
Dialog Boxes in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;322948

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"halo 2 freak" <halo2freak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do i clear the list for my search on the computer when ever I turn on
> auto complete it comes up with a list of stuff I no longer have so how do I
> delete every thing on the list.
>
> Thank you.

I tried every thing it said for the home edition and that didn't work all
those items still come up and I wish I could figure out how to clear the list.