Games Error Message

Last response: in Video Games
August 8, 2005 5:50:05 PM

I keep receiving the following error message, when I try to load certain
games on my PC. The following example of a game is from Virtua Tennis with
the following error message:-

Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe

Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the
information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about
this problem. We have created a error report that you can send to us. We will
treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what the error report
contains, click here. The file
C:\DOCUME~1\SIMON~1.SN0\LOCALS~1\Temp\9bf_appcompat.txt appears in the error
report.

Hope someone can help me in this matter

Thanks

--
Simon Robson

More about : games error message

Anonymous
August 8, 2005 9:06:02 PM

Hi Robbo,

Since that's a 5 year old game, if you're running Windows XP try this ...

Try installing and playing that using 95/98 Compatibility mode.

To install a program using Windows XP's Compatibility Mode, hold
down SHIFT as you insert the game CD, use My Computer to browse
to the setup program, and then skip down to step 1 in the list below:

To run an installed program using Windows XP's Compatibility Mode,
first right click the program and "Send To..." / Desktop (create shortcut).

1.. Right click on the shortcut to the program.
2.. Click on Properties.
3.. Click on the Compatibility tab.
4.. Click on Run this program in compatibility mode and select one of these:
a.. Windows 95
b.. Windows 98
c.. Windows NT 4
d.. Windows 2000
5.. Under Display settings, check mark the mode that you think that is best:
a.. Run in 256 colors.
b.. Run in 640 X 480 screen resolution.
c.. Disable visual themes.

Click on Apply.Click on Ok.Double click on the program.

Of course, let's not forget to check for any patches or updates for that game.
A good place to find them is: www.avault.com/pcrl/patches_list.asp?letter=a

If you'd like to learn more information about compatibility mode, you can click the
link in the Compatibility tab that reads "Learn more about program compatibility",
or watch this Application Compatibility Power Point Presentation:
http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/webcasts/wc11...

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:9C20F951-B20F-4F79-A7AD-D696F4C407EB@microsoft.com...
|I keep receiving the following error message, when I try to load certain
| games on my PC. The following example of a game is from Virtua Tennis with
| the following error message:-
|
| Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe
|
| Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
| sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the
| information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about
| this problem. We have created a error report that you can send to us. We will
| treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what the error report
| contains, click here. The file
| C:\DOCUME~1\SIMON~1.SN0\LOCALS~1\Temp\9bf_appcompat.txt appears in the error
| report.
|
| Hope someone can help me in this matter
|
| Thanks
|
| --
| Simon Robson
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 2:57:07 PM

I also get the same error message on games like Fifa Football 2004, Pro
Evolution Soccer 3 and 4, which are only 1 and 2 years old, any ideas?

Thanks
--
Simon Robson

"Jimmy S." wrote:

> Hi Robbo,
>
> Since that's a 5 year old game, if you're running Windows XP try this ...
>
> Try installing and playing that using 95/98 Compatibility mode.
>
> To install a program using Windows XP's Compatibility Mode, hold
> down SHIFT as you insert the game CD, use My Computer to browse
> to the setup program, and then skip down to step 1 in the list below:
>
> To run an installed program using Windows XP's Compatibility Mode,
> first right click the program and "Send To..." / Desktop (create shortcut).
>
> 1.. Right click on the shortcut to the program.
> 2.. Click on Properties.
> 3.. Click on the Compatibility tab.
> 4.. Click on Run this program in compatibility mode and select one of these:
> a.. Windows 95
> b.. Windows 98
> c.. Windows NT 4
> d.. Windows 2000
> 5.. Under Display settings, check mark the mode that you think that is best:
> a.. Run in 256 colors.
> b.. Run in 640 X 480 screen resolution.
> c.. Disable visual themes.
>
> Click on Apply.Click on Ok.Double click on the program.
>
> Of course, let's not forget to check for any patches or updates for that game.
> A good place to find them is: www.avault.com/pcrl/patches_list.asp?letter=a
>
> If you'd like to learn more information about compatibility mode, you can click the
> link in the Compatibility tab that reads "Learn more about program compatibility",
> or watch this Application Compatibility Power Point Presentation:
> http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/webcasts/wc11...
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call / Contact
> MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
>
> "Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:9C20F951-B20F-4F79-A7AD-D696F4C407EB@microsoft.com...
> |I keep receiving the following error message, when I try to load certain
> | games on my PC. The following example of a game is from Virtua Tennis with
> | the following error message:-
> |
> | Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe
> |
> | Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
> | sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the
> | information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about
> | this problem. We have created a error report that you can send to us. We will
> | treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what the error report
> | contains, click here. The file
> | C:\DOCUME~1\SIMON~1.SN0\LOCALS~1\Temp\9bf_appcompat.txt appears in the error
> | report.
> |
> | Hope someone can help me in this matter
> |
> | Thanks
> |
> | --
> | Simon Robson

August 9, 2005 11:06:24 PM

Hi Robbo1980,

The following applies to most games in general, and not just to the games that
may be listed in the KB Article referred to in this post.

SYMPTOMS:

When you start or play any one of the games that is listed in the "Applies to" section, you may experience one or more of the
following symptoms:

•The game stops responding.
•The game quits unexpectedly.
•The computer restarts unexpectedly.

Additionally, you may receive the following error message after you receive the Gathering Exception Data dialog box:
<Game Name>has encountered a problem and needs to close.

RESOLUTION:

Method 1: Restart your computer by using a clean boot procedure
Method 2: Remove and Reinstall the Game
Method 3: Adjust graphics hardware acceleration
Method 4: Disable AGP Texturing in the DirectX Diagnostic tool
Method 5: Temporarily disable the sound card in Windows
Method 6: Lower sound acceleration
Method 7 : Download and install the most recent version of DirectX
Method 8: Update your video driver
Method 9: Update your sound driver
Method 10: Scan your computer for viruses
Method 11: Remove spyware
Method 12: Install the latest VIA chipset drivers
Method 13: Create a new user account in Windows XP
Method 14: Change the compatibility setting

Detailed instructions and video clips are published at:
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;303032

--

"Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:D 6DA1D82-75A1-460C-B2C1-78F15E2C2F12@microsoft.com...
|I also get the same error message on games like Fifa Football 2004, Pro
| Evolution Soccer 3 and 4, which are only 1 and 2 years old, any ideas?
|
| Thanks
| --
| Simon Robson
|

| "Jimmy S." wrote:
|
| > Hi Robbo,
| >
| > Since that's a 5 year old game, if you're running Windows XP try this ...
| >
| > Try installing and playing that using 95/98 Compatibility mode.
| >
| > To install a program using Windows XP's Compatibility Mode, hold
| > down SHIFT as you insert the game CD, use My Computer to browse
| > to the setup program, and then skip down to step 1 in the list below:
| >
| > To run an installed program using Windows XP's Compatibility Mode,
| > first right click the program and "Send To..." / Desktop (create shortcut).
| >
| > 1.. Right click on the shortcut to the program.
| > 2.. Click on Properties.
| > 3.. Click on the Compatibility tab.
| > 4.. Click on Run this program in compatibility mode and select one of these:
| > a.. Windows 95
| > b.. Windows 98
| > c.. Windows NT 4
| > d.. Windows 2000
| > 5.. Under Display settings, check mark the mode that you think that is best:
| > a.. Run in 256 colors.
| > b.. Run in 640 X 480 screen resolution.
| > c.. Disable visual themes.
| >
| > Click on Apply.Click on Ok.Double click on the program.
| >
| > Of course, let's not forget to check for any patches or updates for that game.
| > A good place to find them is: www.avault.com/pcrl/patches_list.asp?letter=a
| >
| > If you'd like to learn more information about compatibility mode, you can click the
| > link in the Compatibility tab that reads "Learn more about program compatibility",
| > or watch this Application Compatibility Power Point Presentation:
| > http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/webcasts/wc11...
| >
| > --
| > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| >
| > Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| > Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call / Contact
| > MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
| > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| >
| > "Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:9C20F951-B20F-4F79-A7AD-D696F4C407EB@microsoft.com...
| > |I keep receiving the following error message, when I try to load certain
| > | games on my PC. The following example of a game is from Virtua Tennis with
| > | the following error message:-
| > |
| > | Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe
| > |
| > | Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
| > | sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the
| > | information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about
| > | this problem. We have created a error report that you can send to us. We will
| > | treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what the error report
| > | contains, click here. The file
| > | C:\DOCUME~1\SIMON~1.SN0\LOCALS~1\Temp\9bf_appcompat.txt appears in the error
| > | report.
| > |
| > | Hope someone can help me in this matter
| > |
| > | Thanks
| > |
| > | --
| > | Simon Robson

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 2:38:10 PM

Just received a similar message, while trying to run Microsoft DirectX
Diagnostic Tool, which I tried via one of the links given. Any ideas why this
keeps happening?

Thanks
--
Simon Robson

"Jimmy S." wrote:

> [...]
> | >
> | > Of course, let's not forget to check for any patches or updates for that game.
> | > A good place to find them is: www.avault.com/pcrl/patches_list.asp?letter=a
> | >
> | > If you'd like to learn more information about compatibility mode, you can click the
> | > link in the Compatibility tab that reads "Learn more about program compatibility",
> | > or watch this Application Compatibility Power Point Presentation:
> | > http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/webcasts/wc11...
> | >
> | > --
> | > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
> | > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
> | >
> | > Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
> | > Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call / Contact
> | > MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
> | > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 3:05:12 PM

I tried to run Virtua Tennis with the suggestions Jimmy S posted on Aug 8,
2005 3:07:51 PM, but still no luck, any ideas?
--
Simon Robson

"Robbo1980" wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > "Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:9C20F951-B20F-4F79-A7AD-D696F4C407EB@microsoft.com...
> > |I keep receiving the following error message, when I try to load certain
> > | games on my PC. The following example of a game is from Virtua Tennis with
> > | the following error message:-
> > |
> > | Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe
> > |
> > | Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
> > | sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the
> > | information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about
> > | this problem. We have created a error report that you can send to us. We will
> > | treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what the error report
> > | contains, click here. The file
> > | C:\DOCUME~1\SIMON~1.SN0\LOCALS~1\Temp\9bf_appcompat.txt appears in the error

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 10:12:16 PM

Hi Robbo,

If running Windows XP; Are you able to install Service Pack 2?

--

"Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:8336783C-EEF7-4023-8F82-54B1540D7B87@microsoft.com...
| Just received a similar message, while trying to run Microsoft DirectX
| Diagnostic Tool, which I tried via one of the links given. Any ideas why this
| keeps happening?
|
| Thanks
| --
| Simon Robson
|

| "Jimmy S." wrote:
|
| > Hi Robbo1980,
| >
| > The following applies to most games in general, and not just to the games that
| > may be listed in the KB Article referred to in this post.
| >
| > SYMPTOMS:
| >
| > When you start or play any one of the games that is listed in the "Applies to" section, you may experience one or more of the
| > following symptoms:
| >
| > .The game stops responding.
| > .The game quits unexpectedly.
| > .The computer restarts unexpectedly.
| >
| > Additionally, you may receive the following error message after you receive the Gathering Exception Data dialog box:
| > <Game Name>has encountered a problem and needs to close.
| >
| > RESOLUTION:
| >
| > Method 1: Restart your computer by using a clean boot procedure
| > Method 2: Remove and Reinstall the Game
| > Method 3: Adjust graphics hardware acceleration
| > Method 4: Disable AGP Texturing in the DirectX Diagnostic tool
| > Method 5: Temporarily disable the sound card in Windows
| > Method 6: Lower sound acceleration
| > Method 7 : Download and install the most recent version of DirectX
| > Method 8: Update your video driver
| > Method 9: Update your sound driver
| > Method 10: Scan your computer for viruses
| > Method 11: Remove spyware
| > Method 12: Install the latest VIA chipset drivers
| > Method 13: Create a new user account in Windows XP
| > Method 14: Change the compatibility setting
| >
| > Detailed instructions and video clips are published at:
| > http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;303032
| >
| > --
| > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| >
| > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
| > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
| > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| >

| > "Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:D 6DA1D82-75A1-460C-B2C1-78F15E2C2F12@microsoft.com...
| > |I also get the same error message on games like Fifa Football 2004, Pro
| > | Evolution Soccer 3 and 4, which are only 1 and 2 years old, any ideas?
| > |
| > | Thanks
| > | --
| > | Simon Robson
| > |
| > |
| > | "Jimmy S." wrote:
| > |
> [...]
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 10:12:23 PM

"Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:FEE120C7-5D4B-4960-A186-EEBD8910E261@microsoft.com...
|I tried to run Virtua Tennis with the suggestions Jimmy S posted on Aug 8,
| 2005 3:07:51 PM, but still no luck, any ideas?
| --
| Simon Robson
|

| "Robbo1980" wrote:
|
| > I also get the same error message on games like Fifa Football 2004, Pro
| > Evolution Soccer 3 and 4, which are only 1 and 2 years old, any ideas?
| >
| > Thanks
| > --
| > Simon Robson
| >

| > "Jimmy S." wrote:
| >
| > > Hi Robbo,
| > >
| > > Since that's a 5 year old game, if you're running Windows XP try this ...
| > >
| > > Try installing and playing that using 95/98 Compatibility mode.
| > >
| > > To install a program using Windows XP's Compatibility Mode, hold
| > > down SHIFT as you insert the game CD, use My Computer to browse
| > > to the setup program, and then skip down to step 1 in the list below:
| > >
| > > To run an installed program using Windows XP's Compatibility Mode,
| > > first right click the program and "Send To..." / Desktop (create shortcut).
| > >
| > > 1.. Right click on the shortcut to the program.
| > > 2.. Click on Properties.
| > > 3.. Click on the Compatibility tab.
| > > 4.. Click on Run this program in compatibility mode and select one of these:
| > > a.. Windows 95
| > > b.. Windows 98
| > > c.. Windows NT 4
| > > d.. Windows 2000
| > > 5.. Under Display settings, check mark the mode that you think that is best:
| > > a.. Run in 256 colors.
| > > b.. Run in 640 X 480 screen resolution.
| > > c.. Disable visual themes.
| > >
| > > Click on Apply.Click on Ok.Double click on the program.
| > >
| > > Of course, let's not forget to check for any patches or updates for that game.
| > > A good place to find them is: www.avault.com/pcrl/patches_list.asp?letter=a
| > >
| > > If you'd like to learn more information about compatibility mode, you can click the
| > > link in the Compatibility tab that reads "Learn more about program compatibility",
| > > or watch this Application Compatibility Power Point Presentation:
| > > http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/webcasts/wc11...
| > >
| > > --
| > > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| > >
| > > Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| > > Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call / Contact
| > > MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
| > > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| > > _________________________________________________________

| > > |
| > > |
| > > |
| > > |
| > > |

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 2:42:18 PM

Yep, I installed Service Pack 2 ages ago, any ideas?

Thanks

Simon

"Jimmy S." <nosp@m.pls> wrote in message
> [...]
> | > Method 6: Lower sound acceleration
> | > Method 7 : Download and install the most recent version of DirectX
> | > Method 8: Update your video driver
> | > Method 9: Update your sound driver
> | > Method 10: Scan your computer for viruses
> | > Method 11: Remove spyware
> | > Method 12: Install the latest VIA chipset drivers
> | > Method 13: Create a new user account in Windows XP
> | > Method 14: Change the compatibility setting
> | >
> | > Detailed instructions and video clips are published at:
> | > http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;303032
> | >
> | > --
> | > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
> | > Jimmy S.
> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
> | >
> | > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site:
> http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
> | > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
> | > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 3:26:35 PM

Hi Simon,

Since you cannot launch DXDIAG, I recommend that you update DirectX from:
www.microsoft.com/directx

--

"Simon Robson" <Simon.J.Robson@Blueyonder.Co.Uk> wrote in message news:%23o0tAklnFHA.3256@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
| Yep, I installed Service Pack 2 ages ago, any ideas?
|
| Thanks
|
| Simon
|
| "Jimmy S." <nosp@m.pls> wrote in message
| > Hi Robbo,
| >
| > If running Windows XP; Are you able to install Service Pack 2?
| >
| > --
| > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| >
| > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
| > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
| > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
| > rights.
| >
| > "Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
| > | Just received a similar message, while trying to run Microsoft DirectX
| > | Diagnostic Tool, which I tried via one of the links given. Any ideas why
| > this
| > | keeps happening?
| > |
| > | Thanks
| > | --
| > | Simon Robson
| > |
| > |
| > | "Jimmy S." wrote:
| > |

| > games that

| > "Applies to" section, you may experience one or more of the

| > receive the Gathering Exception Data dialog box:

| > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

| > http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
| > rights.

| > news:D 6DA1D82-75A1-460C-B2C1-78F15E2C2F12@microsoft.com...
| > Pro
| > ideas?
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > this ...

| > below:

| > shortcut).

| > one of these:
| > that is best:

| > for that game.
| > www.avault.com/pcrl/patches_list.asp?letter=a

| > you can click the
| > compatibility",
| > | > | >
| > http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/webcasts/wc11...

| > User
| > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

| > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| > Call / Contact
| > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
| > any rights.

| > certain
| > Tennis with
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > close. We are
| > something, the
| > Microsoft about
| > to us. We will
| > error report
| > in the error
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |

Anonymous
August 12, 2005 1:32:10 AM

Still received the same error message, even after installing latest updated
Direct X software, any ideas?

news:o FuKXifnFHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi Robbo,
>
> If running Windows XP; Are you able to install Service Pack 2?
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
> My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
> rights.
>
> "Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> |I tried to run Virtua Tennis with the suggestions Jimmy S posted on Aug
> 8,
> | 2005 3:07:51 PM, but still no luck, any ideas?
> | --
> | Simon Robson
> |

> | "Robbo1980" wrote:
> |
> | > I also get the same error message on games like Fifa Football 2004,
> Pro
> | > Evolution Soccer 3 and 4, which are only 1 and 2 years old, any ideas?
> | >
> | > Thanks
> | > --
> | > Simon Robson

> this ...

> below:

> shortcut).

> of these:
> that is best:

> that game.
> www.avault.com/pcrl/patches_list.asp?letter=a

> you can click the
> compatibility",
> | > >
> http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/webcasts/wc11...

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
> / Contact
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
> rights.

> certain
> Tennis with
> | > > |
> | > > |
> We are
> something, the
> Microsoft about
> us. We will
> error report
> the error
> | > > |
> | > > |
> | > > |

Anonymous
August 12, 2005 1:32:11 AM

Hi Simon,

I've just replied to your earlier post in this newsgroup. :-)

--

"Simon Robson" <Simon.J.Robson@Blueyonder.Co.Uk> wrote in message news:o jHoGPrnFHA.1444@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
| Still received the same error message, even after installing latest updated
| Direct X software, any ideas?
|
| Simon
|
| "Jimmy S." <nosp@m.pls> wrote in message
| news:o FuKXifnFHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
| > Hi Robbo,
| >
| > If running Windows XP; Are you able to install Service Pack 2?
| >
| > --
| > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| >
| > Visit my MSN Zone.com and Gaming Help Site: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits
| > MS Games Help and Support Center: http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=gms
| > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
| > rights.
| >
| > "Robbo1980" <simonjrobson2000@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
| > |I tried to run Virtua Tennis with the suggestions Jimmy S posted on Aug
| > 8,
| > | 2005 3:07:51 PM, but still no luck, any ideas?
| > | --
| > | Simon Robson
| > |
| > |