Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Is there a way to chart compare old CPU's/GPU's with new CPU's/GPU's?

Last response: in Tom's Guide
October 8, 2009 12:31:30 PM

Is there a way to chart compare old CPU's/GPU's with new CPU's/GPU's? I know it would be pretty far out but I'd love to see a chart comparison between my P4 3.2E and my newly purchased I7 975
and my HIS X850 Turbo and my newly purchased HIS HD-5870. I'm sure I'll hear comments like, "there no comparison," but I'd still like to see it.
October 20, 2009 9:31:31 AM

If you have both, you are the chart. I run a 3.4e, and ati 3650 (I do not want the biggest) and checked just once several years ago, when core2 duos were the greatest hypocrisy I mean evolution. yes. evolution.

AGP is still light years ahead..and I know "they" know it.
good luck n the charts, the threading and setup and double numbering like power supplies is never going to get a bridge built to compare. The original core of speed is the same. the prescotts maxxed it. they have been playing around with ways to feed it multi ways, and it stops comaprisions.

now If i were to run my old tcl script on a 3.4e and the on an i7...well, there is a surprise, even today...

on a different note, windows 7 is the first major microsoft upgrade that cannot woops, I mean does not demand a faster cpu. The prescott lives on for possibly another five years for users like me..
a b à CPUs
August 29, 2010 1:19:08 PM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
!