ASUS VW222U LCD Monitor

jdmarsh2g

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001
What do you guys think about the ASUS VW222U for a 22" lcd for gaming and all around.... ?
haven't seen much discussion about it... or I haven't found...much...
I'm looking for a lcd monitor because I had a good run with my refurbished 22" crt nokia monitor.... but its starting to give me issues.... regardless let me know what you think.....

infinity81

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2007
That was certainly the reply I expected from the impressively knowledgable Jaguarskx. (Seriously dude, your posts about LCDs are extremely useful.)

I guess I was hoping for something a little more subjective. Maybe from someone who has one, and could report on apparent quality of build, etc.

The_Cypress

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2008

Hi there, im the luckyest guy in the world, i didn't bought a brand new ASUS VW222U, my girlfriend gave it to me....

This is a wonderfull monitor, i had a 19' phillips monitor that was giving me some troubles.

The image is fantastic, and if u have or are thinking in buyng a PS3, you can conect to the monitor and play With HD definition(756p).

For the price and with 2ms and HDCP(necessary to play the PS3), is the best choice in the market.