Sign in with
Your question

ASUS VW222U LCD Monitor

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 16, 2007 5:21:14 PM

What do you guys think about the ASUS VW222U for a 22" lcd for gaming and all around.... ?
haven't seen much discussion about it... or I haven't found...much...
I'm looking for a lcd monitor because I had a good run with my refurbished 22" crt nokia monitor.... but its starting to give me issues.... regardless let me know what you think.....
January 21, 2008 7:07:59 PM

I'm a little curious about this too - anyone have any details on the panel for this LCD?
a b Ĉ ASUS
January 21, 2008 10:52:59 PM

It's your typical 6-bit LCD TN panel. Can't you tell by the price?
Related resources
January 22, 2008 4:20:41 PM

That was certainly the reply I expected from the impressively knowledgable Jaguarskx. (Seriously dude, your posts about LCDs are extremely useful.)

I guess I was hoping for something a little more subjective. Maybe from someone who has one, and could report on apparent quality of build, etc.
February 21, 2008 1:11:11 AM

infinity81 said:
That was certainly the reply I expected from the impressively knowledgable Jaguarskx. (Seriously dude, your posts about LCDs are extremely useful.)

I guess I was hoping for something a little more subjective. Maybe from someone who has one, and could report on apparent quality of build, etc.

Hi there, im the luckyest guy in the world, i didn't bought a brand new ASUS VW222U, my girlfriend gave it to me....

This is a wonderfull monitor, i had a 19' phillips monitor that was giving me some troubles.

The image is fantastic, and if u have or are thinking in buyng a PS3, you can conect to the monitor and play With HD definition(756p).

For the price and with 2ms and HDCP(necessary to play the PS3), is the best choice in the market.
!