ASUS VW222U LCD Monitor

What do you guys think about the ASUS VW222U for a 22" lcd for gaming and all around.... ?
haven't seen much discussion about it... or I haven't found...much...
I'm looking for a lcd monitor because I had a good run with my refurbished 22" crt nokia monitor.... but its starting to give me issues.... regardless let me know what you think.....
4 answers Last reply
More about asus vw222u monitor
  1. I'm a little curious about this too - anyone have any details on the panel for this LCD?
  2. It's your typical 6-bit LCD TN panel. Can't you tell by the price?
  3. That was certainly the reply I expected from the impressively knowledgable Jaguarskx. (Seriously dude, your posts about LCDs are extremely useful.)

I guess I was hoping for something a little more subjective. Maybe from someone who has one, and could report on apparent quality of build, etc.
  4. infinity81 said:
    That was certainly the reply I expected from the impressively knowledgable Jaguarskx. (Seriously dude, your posts about LCDs are extremely useful.)

I guess I was hoping for something a little more subjective. Maybe from someone who has one, and could report on apparent quality of build, etc.

Hi there, im the luckyest guy in the world, i didn't bought a brand new ASUS VW222U, my girlfriend gave it to me....

This is a wonderfull monitor, i had a 19' phillips monitor that was giving me some troubles.

The image is fantastic, and if u have or are thinking in buyng a PS3, you can conect to the monitor and play With HD definition(756p).

For the price and with 2ms and HDCP(necessary to play the PS3), is the best choice in the market.
Ask a new question

Read More

Flat Panel Monitors Asus LCD Monitor Peripherals