Run-time error '9' Subscript out of range

Shortly after startup I get the message 'Run-time error '9' Subscript out of
range' which is really annoying! Does anyone know how to get rid of it?
--
The Psychologist

Hi,

Isolate what program is calling for it. Start/run msconfig, go to the
startup tab and uncheck half the programs. Click apply/ok and reboot - does
it still happen? If so, then it is likely one of the remaining ones, if not
then it is one of those you disabled. For the former, uncheck half the
remaining ones and repeat. For the latter, recheck half of those previously
unchecked and repeat. Use this pattern to isolate which entry is causing the
problem. Once identified, resolving the problem at its source becomes much
easier.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/