Could anyone let me know where these can be purchased? All searched seem to
link to WarWeb.com, which has no mention of them.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

I don't think that very many people are actively using them anymore.
Is your local Nap. gaming group using them?

"Paul Synnott" <holditREMOVE@THEindigoCAPS.ie> wrote in message news:<DyaDc.3205$Z14.4089@news.indigo.ie>...
> Could anyone let me know where these can be purchased? All searched seem to
> link to WarWeb.com, which has no mention of them.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Paul

"Paul Synnott" <holditREMOVE@THEindigoCAPS.ie> wrote in message news:<DyaDc.3205$Z14.4089@news.indigo.ie>...
> Could anyone let me know where these can be purchased? All searched seem to
> link to WarWeb.com, which has no mention of them.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Paul

Paul I have not seen them in years. I think they might be on ebay from time to time.
vr
James Mattes

There is a set on eBay at the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2537&item=590680532
1&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

They say they will post to UK only, if that is a problem let me know and I
can forward them on to you if necessary.

Cheers

Barry Taylor

"Paul Synnott" <holditREMOVE@THEindigoCAPS.ie> wrote in message
> Could anyone let me know where these can be purchased? All searched seem
> link to WarWeb.com, which has no mention of them.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Paul

Out group was tortured with these
rules. They had no publishing stamp of any kind. We make jokes about how
incredibly
bad it is. It's a lesson, not a rule set.
Utter garbage.