MSN Messenger CPU

a b à CPUs
July 16, 2005 9:37:02 AM

does anybody know why my msn messenger 7.0 uses 99% of my CPU.

i have checked for viruses spyware etc... and reinstalled msn messenger but
it still uses 99% of my cpu.

More about : msn messenger cpu

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
July 16, 2005 10:22:13 PM

go here news://msnews.microsoft.com/mi­crosoft.public.msn.messenger

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Davies wrote:
> does anybody know why my msn messenger 7.0 uses 99% of my CPU.
>
> i have checked for viruses spyware etc... and reinstalled msn messenger but
> it still uses 99% of my cpu.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
July 17, 2005 10:28:59 AM

After sticking his head out from his XP firewall, Davies had this to say:

> does anybody know why my msn messenger 7.0 uses 99% of my CPU.
>
> i have checked for viruses spyware etc... and reinstalled msn messenger
> but it still uses 99% of my cpu.

I'll let you know when you've learned how to capitalize the first letter of
a new sentence.

--
Still running XP (The Toy Operating System eXPerience)?
Kiddies, don't forget to defrag your hard drive & update your virus