MSN Messenger CPU

does anybody know why my msn messenger 7.0 uses 99% of my CPU.

i have checked for viruses spyware etc... and reinstalled msn messenger but
it still uses 99% of my cpu.
2 answers Last reply
More about messenger

    go here news://msnews.microsoft.com/mi­crosoft.public.msn.messenger

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Davies wrote:
    > does anybody know why my msn messenger 7.0 uses 99% of my CPU.
    >
    > i have checked for viruses spyware etc... and reinstalled msn messenger but
    > it still uses 99% of my cpu.

    After sticking his head out from his XP firewall, Davies had this to say:

    > does anybody know why my msn messenger 7.0 uses 99% of my CPU.
    >
    > i have checked for viruses spyware etc... and reinstalled msn messenger
    > but it still uses 99% of my cpu.

    I'll let you know when you've learned how to capitalize the first letter of
    a new sentence.

    --
    Still running XP (The Toy Operating System eXPerience)?
    Kiddies, don't forget to defrag your hard drive & update your virus

CPUs MSN Messenger Microsoft Windows XP