dcmopar10

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2004
Hello guys i have not been posting much because i moved and as of now i don't have internet i have to wait till tuesday to get cable. I noticed a problem yesturday, i went to turn on my computer it detects the cpu and then frezzes the next steap would be the memory dection and it does not do that. I brought the memory to work today and i tested it on an amd sempron and it worked but it detected my 512 dimm as a 256. i tested it on two different computers and it worked just fine like it should, do you guys think that the mother board would have anything to do with that or the cpu.

Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. albert einstein

dcmopar10

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2004
Naw everything is cool the system is stable, i have a spare p/s at home im gonna try it on when i get home.

Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. albert einstein

dcmopar10

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2004
What i am going to have to do is try try the cpu in another mobo, or try another cpu, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate trouble shooting.