Media Center Icon Problem

July 16, 2005 12:41:51 PM

I am running Windows XP Media Center Edition. I had tried the Media
Center icon quite some time ago and was not interested because it appeared
to be just one big spam program to sell downloads. Now, I am curious about
it again, and double clicked on it. Now I just get a complete black screen
with a white pointer which is twitching. Windows Media Player 10 works just
fine.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Chris.
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 12:41:52 PM

You should consult the experts in the Windows Media Center newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!