Media Center Icon Problem

I am running Windows XP Media Center Edition. I had tried the Media
Center icon quite some time ago and was not interested because it appeared
to be just one big spam program to sell downloads. Now, I am curious about
it again, and double clicked on it. Now I just get a complete black screen
with a white pointer which is twitching. Windows Media Player 10 works just
fine.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Chris.
1 answer Last reply
More about media center icon problem

    You should consult the experts in the Windows Media Center newsgroup:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Chris B" wrote:

    | I am running Windows XP Media Center Edition. I had tried the Media
    | Center icon quite some time ago and was not interested because it appeared
    | to be just one big spam program to sell downloads. Now, I am curious about
    | it again, and double clicked on it. Now I just get a complete black screen
    | with a white pointer which is twitching. Windows Media Player 10 works just
    | fine.
    | Any ideas? Thanks.
    |
    | Chris.

Media Center Windows XP