  • Microsoft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 10, 2005 11:47:27 AM

The cardboard sleeve that my games came in got thrown out. Is there any way I
can get the product key so that I can install them on my new computer. I
called the microsoft help line and they were no help at all. My games had
been registered when they were installed on my old computer, but it died and
can't be accessed. I am stuck with a (paid for) copy of age of mythology and
aom: titans expansion.

More about : age mythology titans exp

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 10:13:39 PM

Hi,

Perhaps the number you reached was too "general" to assist you :(

Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
For more info please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"frustrated at microsoft" <frustrated at microsoft@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| The cardboard sleeve that my games came in got thrown out. Is there any way I
| can get the product key so that I can install them on my new computer. I
| called the microsoft help line and they were no help at all. My games had
| been registered when they were installed on my old computer, but it died and
| can't be accessed. I am stuck with a (paid for) copy of age of mythology and
| aom: titans expansion.
Anonymous
November 14, 2009 2:33:57 PM

can you wrote me cd key for titans exspansion
!