Windows media player

July 16, 2005 11:23:42 AM

When watching a .wmv file in media center 9, I was only able to hear
the sound. No picture. I upgraded to media player 10 and have the same
result. Sound but no picture. I'm running XP. Any ideas?
Jeff

More about : windows media player

Anonymous
July 16, 2005 2:39:15 PM

Your question can best be answered by reposting in the
"Windows Media Player" newsgroup:

Visit the "Official" Windows Media Player Newsgroup:

Windows Media Player FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/p...

Windows Media Player: WMP mini FAQ (Excellent Site!)
http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html

Windows Media Player Support Center
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];wmp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Jeff" wrote:

| When watching a .wmv file in media center 9, I was only able to hear
| the sound. No picture. I upgraded to media player 10 and have the same
| result. Sound but no picture. I'm running XP. Any ideas?
| Jeff
July 19, 2005 7:54:01 AM

Download ActiveX 9

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Your question can best be answered by reposting in the
> "Windows Media Player" newsgroup:
>
> Visit the "Official" Windows Media Player Newsgroup:
>
> Windows Media Player FAQ
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/p...
>
> Windows Media Player: WMP mini FAQ (Excellent Site!)
> http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html
>
> Windows Media Player Support Center
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];wmp
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Jeff" wrote:
>
> | When watching a .wmv file in media center 9, I was only able to hear
> | the sound. No picture. I upgraded to media player 10 and have the same
> | result. Sound but no picture. I'm running XP. Any ideas?
> | Jeff

July 19, 2005 8:00:01 AM

SORRY! its late here iam still at work I ment DIRECTX 9

From Microsoft

!