Game Error Message

I keep receiving the following error message, when I try to load certain
games on my PC. The following example of a game is from Virtua Tennis with
the following error message:-

Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe

Virtua_Tennis_PC.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the
information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about
this problem. We have created a error report that you can send to us. We
will treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what the error
report contains, click here. The file
C:\DOCUME~1\SIMON~1.SN0\LOCALS~1\Temp\9bf_appcompat.txt appears in the error
report.

Hope someone can help me in this matter

Thanks

--

Simon Robson

Hi Simon,

If running Windows XP; Are you able to install Service Pack 2?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User