Renaissance Rules recommendations

Gents,

I'm looking for some rule recommendations for the Renaisance period
(specifically Polish troop v Ottoman Turks)

To give you an idea of the rulesets I like. I like rules which are
brief and to the point. Reading through pages of modifiers to cover
various armour types etc are not my thing.

Criteria for me are: Easy, fast and have a flavour of the period.

Examples of rulesets I really get on with from other periond are:

Might of Arms: Ancients
Age of Reason: 18th Century
Forlorn Hope: ECW

So something of simliar balance between historic feel and playability
would be very welcome.

Cheers,

Mike
Do you have problems with formatting your Word documents?
Try HealthChecK.
Full software on 25 day free trial and the chance to win your own free copy.
http://www.kutchka.com/products/producthealthcheck.asp