Web Clipping Proxy Server software

September 24, 2004 2:23:58 PM

Hey all!

I have a considerable investment into developing pqa's for my company
portals for our smartphone users. As we all know, they killed palm.net a
little while ago. No my pqa's don't work anymore because the web clipping
proxy's were part of palm.net. My users have been using eis, and going to
the regular web pages, but I get a LOT of calls complaining about how much
slower it is.

OK, if palmOne can't afford to run palm.net anymore, I kinda understand. I
just want them to release the software that ran the web clipping proxy
servers, so those of us that desire to run our own servers may do so!

Please flood them with emails, fax's, snail-mails, and phone calls
supporting this effort!!! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 2:41:13 PM

Sorry!
!