10mm American Revolution figure range?

Does anyone know of a range of figures in 9/10mm for the American Revolution?
Thanks for any informative replies.

Greg

Both Pendraken and ODGW are threatening to put out a range in the very near
future. ODGW hopes to have something available for Historicon and there are
listings and pictures of some of the greens up on their site. They are also
releasing some early American buildings to go with the figures.

Pendraken says that their range is "in the pipeline" which usually means
they'll be along soon. but I haven't been able to get hold of Dave to find
out anything more. If they are anything like thier SYW range they'll be very
good indeed!

So for now, I think the only ranges you will find are some by Irregular, and
some by Historifigs. Hope that helps!

"SLVRSCRIBE" <slvrscribe@aol.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a range of figures in 9/10mm for the American
Revolution?
> Thanks for any informative replies.
>
> Greg

The pics at the ODGW site look pretty good to me! They are offering free
samples to boot!

Best,
Tom Dye
GFI
GFI/Minifigs: www.minifigs.com (303)361-6465
Attactix:Bill@attactix.com (303)699-3349

Makers of Minifigs to the Americas!

Tom,

Thanks for the recommendation to the ODGW web site. Their AWI line looks great
and I think I've finally found my AWI line. I owe you an order soon.

Greg

Thanks, Greg. Am hoping to see them next week, at H-con.