Halo wont work!!!

i have halo pc, 512ram, an all-in-wonder 128 32mb video card, and a 2ghz cpu.
halo wont run. then when i went to the microsoft online chat help, it said my
key was invalid. can anyone else tell me why halo wont play?

Hi gearboc,

"gearboc" <gearboc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39161EBC-8CD0-409C-9C9B-C09D2CC69599@microsoft.com...
|i have halo pc, 512ram, an all-in-wonder 128 32mb video card, and a 2ghz cpu.
| halo wont run. then when i went to the microsoft online chat help, it said my
| key was invalid. can anyone else tell me why halo wont play?

First, look up your card on the support list in this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=829478

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User