Historicon tops 600 gaming events!

OK for those that keep asking here is the breakdown. I am off to the
convention early Wed so if I do not answer you reply it is becasue I
am up at the convention. See you there.
VR
James Mattes
Historicon 2004 Game submitted to the program 623 Games!
Note this does not include Tournaments or pick up gaming.

Ancients 33
Dark Ages 6
Medieval 15
Renaissance 5
Pike and Shot 6
Age of Reason 39
Napoleonics 48
Early 19th Century
& Blood and Iron 69
ACW 48
WWI 31
WWII 200
Cold Wars 2
Modern 33
Future 33
Fantasy 26
Si Fi 4
Other 25

Well my Math might be wrong Kelly the events coordinator tells me that
we are somewhere around 570-580 or so as of last week. I did an access
report and it game me CNX events also. BUT on the bright side I did
not count dealer events and Games not in the PEL and sup sheet. I will
make a report after Hcon as there are always cnx and add on at the
last minute.
VR
James Mattes
HMGS-East VP for Marketing