I have XP Professional. Is there anyway to do remote Performance Monitoring
without having to buy additional software?

Thanks!

Is this what you are talking about?

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/nt_sysmon_monitorcountersonremotecomputer.mspx

Short answer is yes, but that depends on what you want to monitor I guess.

--
http://www.americantechie.com

"SQLNow" wrote:

> I have XP Professional. Is there anyway to do remote Performance Monitoring
> without having to buy additional software?
>
> Thanks!

Just CPU performance.

Thanks for the link!

Barry