MN-700 wont serve, cant serve, cant disable firewall

Is there anyone in the world or in all of history that has
had a MN-700 that could serve?

Apllication port forwarding wont work.
Perssitent Port forwarding wont work.
Demilitarized Zone wont work. DMZ

I just want to serve ravenshield, Quake 3, and teamspeak.
Maybe an FTP or a website once every 2 years.

Can u turn off the Firewall and still use the router to
share the internet connection?

I am sick of setting up ports and static IP's DMZ's. I
read and followed every MN-700 manual.

With my luck the thing is broken.
GuardrailKiller

joker

Are you trying to access the WAN IP address from behind the MN-700?

GuardrailKiller wrote:

> Is there anyone in the world or in all of history that has
> had a MN-700 that could serve?
>
> Apllication port forwarding wont work.
> Perssitent Port forwarding wont work.
> Demilitarized Zone wont work. DMZ
>
> I just want to serve ravenshield, Quake 3, and teamspeak.
> Maybe an FTP or a website once every 2 years.
>
> Can u turn off the Firewall and still use the router to
> share the internet connection?
>
> I am sick of setting up ports and static IP's DMZ's. I
> read and followed every MN-700 manual.
>
> With my luck the thing is broken.
> GuardrailKiller

Yes I believe I am trying to access the WAN IP from behind
the router. I would also like to have PC's outside my
network from the internet access the server/game ports
necessary.

The weird thing is my servers will show up on All seeing
eye or teamspeak public but no one can connect to them. I
can connect to teamspeak if I use the local IP 192.168 etc.
But this does not apply to quake or reavenshield. My
buddies cant connect to my teamspeak server from outside
either.

GuardrailKiller

joker

You can't access the WAN IP address from behind the MN-700.

You need to connect to the Internet some way other then using it to
check if it is working. This is because the MN-700 doesn't have
loopback support.

GuardrailKiller wrote:

> Yes I believe I am trying to access the WAN IP from behind
> the router. I would also like to have PC's outside my
> network from the internet access the server/game ports
> necessary.
>
> The weird thing is my servers will show up on All seeing
> eye or teamspeak public but no one can connect to them. I
> can connect to teamspeak if I use the local IP 192.168 etc.
> But this does not apply to quake or reavenshield. My
> buddies cant connect to my teamspeak server from outside
> either.
>
> GuardrailKiller

joker

Also for game hosting, File sharing programs, & running a server all
require either the DMZ or persistent port forwarding.