yaduraj singh

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010
Hello,
I want to install windows 7 in my PC. Tell me the sequence of softwares through which my system can run faster without any trouble.

Hi newcomer and welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

The install sequence don't affect the performance of your PC, just bear in mind that is better install one software at time, because the files can be storage in different sectors and not in order in the HD and this can affect the performance of it.

yaduraj singh

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010
actually one of expert from Intel suggested bout software sequence...according to him if we install softwares in some sort of sequence dan our system can perform better n faster.....dats y i want to know.....anyways thanx....!!

Lutfij

Titan
order?!?!?!?!?! - this is a PC software installer we're talking about - not raising a kid from birth...:D but in your argument i'd like to find out - can u include the name of the INTEL expert? theres no sequence - just patiently installing 1 software at a time - like Saint19 mentioned.

You want better performance?
Run disk defragger and have your HDD's indexed by the OS. You''ll get a popup asking you to index your drives. Searches are faster that way.