Memory sd going bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry_66

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2009
my sd memory card 32 g and 16 g have gone bad after using them for a couple of month! All my pictures were lost by just shooting pictures and turning the camera off several times at my party
Larry :sweat:

Solution
Shane if you are using a card reader it muct be a newwer one that is SDHC compatable. If you are not using one it is a good investment they transfer pictures much faster then hooking your computer to your camera) . Also with a card reader you can run a memory card recovery program (there are a lot of differnt programs that do this) and recover pictures after an accedental format.

kimba1366

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Shane if you are using a card reader it muct be a newwer one that is SDHC compatable. If you are not using one it is a good investment they transfer pictures much faster then hooking your computer to your camera) . Also with a card reader you can run a memory card recovery program (there are a lot of differnt programs that do this) and recover pictures after an accedental format.

Solution

pitstop87

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
Get an external usb connectivity card reader..put in ur mem card n run any of the recovery softwares available online..some are pretty effective..i've had success in recovery most of the data from an accidentally deleted partition on my hard drive..

Status
Not open for further replies.