im so sick of technology...

ok... i have installed windows xp on my old suped up computer but i cant
log on so i have to phone in to verify the cd key... and when i type in
the key i use here, it says its misstyped... can somebody help me?

--
chipandip9@hotm

Alias

Maybe you are confusing B's with 8's and 0s with Os. Look carefully at the
number.

--
Alias

"chipandip9@hotm" wrote

> ok... i have installed windows xp on my old suped up computer but i cant
> log on so i have to phone in to verify the cd key... and when i type in
> the key i use here, it says its misstyped... can somebody help me?
>

> --
> chipandip9@hotm

TRENDING THREADS