Default Keyboard Map

Hello,

the keyboard map being used before login has been modificated. I need a
german keyboard layout and have an english. Changes made after login in
system control do not affect the setting before the login. What do I need to
do to change these settings?

Regards

Christoph Kling

Christoph Kling <christoph@familiekling.de> wrote:

> the keyboard map being used before login has been modificated. I need a
> german keyboard layout and have an english. Changes made after login in
> system control do not affect the setting before the login. What do I
> need to do to change these settings?

Start > Run: Regedit. Navigate to
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload

Change the string value "1" (right pane) from '00000409' to '00000407'.

--
d-d