WPA on Wireless 510?

joker

You need to update the firmware on the MN-510 by downloading the
autoinstall for the MN-700 & you need to be running Windows XP with the
second WPA patch installed.

hesp wrote:

> WPA on Wireless 510?

ok i'll try that thanks
"joker" <no-spam@netzero.com> wrote in message
> You need to update the firmware on the MN-510 by downloading the
> autoinstall for the MN-700 & you need to be running Windows XP with the
> second WPA patch installed.
>
> hesp wrote:
>
> > WPA on Wireless 510?

whoops sorry I dont have the MN700. I have the USR Turbo 100MBPS
"joker" <no-spam@netzero.com> wrote in message
> You need to update the firmware on the MN-510 by downloading the
> autoinstall for the MN-700 & you need to be running Windows XP with the
> second WPA patch installed.
>
> hesp wrote:
>
> > WPA on Wireless 510?

joker

The Autoinstall for the MN-700 has the firmware upgrade for the MN-510.

So just install it anyway.