Event ID: 4609
Date: 7/17/2005
Time: 6:44:47 AM
User: N/A
Computer: PROTECTA-
The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
processing.
HRESULT was C0000005 from line 44 of
d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp.
Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this
error.

I use Windows XP Pro in
AMD system +2400
768Ram
120Gb
NVidia Geforce4 MX 440 With AGP8X
ASUS A7V600-X ACPI BIOS Revision 1008 (last from ASUS)
Chipset vt 8377/vt8237

Anybody could help me in this case?

I try to reinstall Windows, reinstall DirectX,
change memory, change video board, remove antivirus programs, I tried
all type of things, until esoteric
things and nothing help.

Thanks for any help.

Junior

--
linkpc
More about weird event 4609

    Hi

    Have you tried here:

    http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=4609&source=EventSystem

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "linkpc" <linkpc.1sbs90@no-mx.gateway.localhost> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >
    > This problem drive me crazy. Every time I manipulate one image in
    > Fireworks from Macromedia or I try to
    > put my mouse pointer over a falsh button in a page like
    > www.wipeoutpure.com my system
    > simply reboot.
    >
    > No errors messages apear before the reboot, just rebooting like to
    > click on the reset button.
    >
    > In event log i monitore these event ID error message...
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: EventSystem
    > Event Category: (50)
    > Event ID: 4609
    > Date: 7/17/2005
    > Time: 6:44:47 AM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: PROTECTA-
    > The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
    > processing.
    > HRESULT was C0000005 from line 44 of
    > d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp.
    > Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this
    > error.

    > I use Windows XP Pro in
    > AMD system +2400
    > 768Ram
    > 120Gb
    > NVidia Geforce4 MX 440 With AGP8X
    > ASUS A7V600-X ACPI BIOS Revision 1008 (last from ASUS)
    > Chipset vt 8377/vt8237
    >
    > Anybody could help me in this case?
    >
    > I try to reinstall Windows, reinstall DirectX,
    > change memory, change video board, remove antivirus programs, I tried
    > all type of things, until esoteric
    > things and nothing help.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > Junior
    >

    > --
    > linkpc

    Thanks for your reply but I try to do what its explained in this page
    but the problem still continue.

    Junior

    --
    linkpc

    Who are you speaking to and to which reply?

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "linkpc" <linkpc.1sdpoy@no-mx.gateway.localhost> wrote in message

    > Thanks for your reply but I try to do what its explained in this page
    > but the problem still continue.
    >
    > Junior
    >

    > --
    > linkpc