AD - Chipco August Sale - halfway done...

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical,rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

Chipco is selling all its games (except the new Chipco Chess) at 50% off for
the entire month of August. This is a great chance for players who've been
waiting to try some of Chipco's games. There are special prices on the
remaining stock of Fantasy Rules! armies also.

More info at: http://www.sabersedge.com/chipco/

Cheers,

Paul Knowles
Saber's Edge Hobbies and Games
www.sabersedge.com

"P. Knowles" <saber1@nospamshaw.ca> wrote in message news:<F1eUc.122161$M95.38136@pd7tw1no>...
> Chipco is selling all its games (except the new Chipco Chess) at 50% off for
> the entire month of August. This is a great chance for players who've been
> waiting to try some of Chipco's games. There are special prices on the
> remaining stock of Fantasy Rules! armies also.
>
> More info at: http://www.sabersedge.com/chipco/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul Knowles
> Saber's Edge Hobbies and Games
> www.sabersedge.com

Screw 'em. Probably wouldn't be necessary if they hadn't overpriced
FR3 like they did, fleecing their best customers in the process. Keep
the junk.

No mas.

Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical,rec.games.miniatures.misc (More info?)

I, for one, can't understand the decision to offer the rules ONLY as
PDFs. Why make it that difficult for people to get? I'm certainly not
going to run a game off the computer, and why should I have to pay for
printing and binding on top of the cost of the rules. Too bad really,
because I've heard very good things about FR! and Days of Kinghts.