History won't delete

July 17, 2005 7:31:01 PM

my history won't delete when I go under tools-internet options- & clear
history.
Ant ideas why this is, and how to fix it?

More about : history delete

Anonymous
July 17, 2005 9:40:49 PM

pierce454 wrote:
> my history won't delete when I go under tools-internet options- &
> clear history.
> Ant ideas why this is, and how to fix it?

Well.. what DOES happen when you do this?
What happens when you change your Temprary Internet Files available size and
clear them?
Cookies?

--
Shenan Stanley