History won't delete

my history won't delete when I go under tools-internet options- & clear
history.
Ant ideas why this is, and how to fix it?
2 answers Last reply
More about history delete

    pierce454 wrote:
    > my history won't delete when I go under tools-internet options- &
    > clear history.
    > Ant ideas why this is, and how to fix it?

    Well.. what DOES happen when you do this?
    What happens when you change your Temprary Internet Files available size and
    clear them?
    Cookies?

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    Hi,

    Run the undo on line 101: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP

    "pierce454" <jobsearcher03@excite.com(removethis)> wrote in message
    > my history won't delete when I go under tools-internet options- & clear
    > history.
    > Ant ideas why this is, and how to fix it?

Microsoft Windows XP