Help me find the hyperlinks that appear with "My Pictures" or "My Documents"
regarding the tasks that I can perform, i.e., there is not a way for me to
rename, delete , copy, email, etc. a folder. The whole column on the left
side of the page is missing. Please advise.
Using windows xp.

Hi,

To display links to common tasks in folders
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/folderopt_folder_look_web.mspx

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"cawsgt" <cawsgt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help me find the hyperlinks that appear with "My Pictures" or "My Documents"
> regarding the tasks that I can perform, i.e., there is not a way for me to
> rename, delete , copy, email, etc. a folder. The whole column on the left
> side of the page is missing. Please advise.
> Using windows xp.

TRENDING THREADS