New Orleans Clubs or groups?

Last response: in Video Games
September 1, 2004 5:16:56 AM

I'm moving to New Orleans and was curious if there are any established
groups or clubs in the area?

Zeroman
at
insightbb
dot
com

More about : orleans clubs groups

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 9:40:15 AM

Not really. There is a board gaming group that meets on Wednesdays. The 3
stores in town all have games every night and day.

Ken
Anonymous
September 1, 2004 9:00:09 PM

What are your gaming interests, Zeroman?

"Zeroman" <zeroman@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:<bq9Zc.11318$_g7.1400@attbi_s52>...
> I'm moving to New Orleans and was curious if there are any established
> groups or clubs in the area?
>
> Zeroman
> at
> insightbb
> dot
> com
September 2, 2004 5:51:30 AM

Darn near anything. The last group I was affiliated with was heavily into
WAB and into various WWII rules and scales. My personal fave periods are,
"Pirates", dark ages, ECW, modern/ultra-modern, the Vietnam conflict, WWII,
WWI, F&Iwar, nonGW sci-fi and some fantasy. But I'm open to anything...

"Clay Cooper" <ccooper@eagle.org> wrote in message
> What are your gaming interests, Zeroman?
>

> "Zeroman" <zeroman@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> > I'm moving to New Orleans and was curious if there are any established
> > groups or clubs in the area?
> >
> > Zeroman
> > at
> > insightbb
> > dot
> > com
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 6:15:08 PM

"Zeroman" <zeroman@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:<C0vZc.354291$%_6.331266@attbi_s01>...
> Darn near anything. The last group I was affiliated with was heavily into
> WAB and into various WWII rules and scales. My personal fave periods are,
> "Pirates", dark ages, ECW, modern/ultra-modern, the Vietnam conflict, WWII,
> WWI, F&Iwar, nonGW sci-fi and some fantasy. But I'm open to anything...

It's too bad you're moving to New Orleans. I'm in northeast Louisiana
and wish there were folks in this area for gaming. I have an excellent
RPG gaming group, but two of the players live 3 hours away (and I'm
married to the third...).
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 11:41:33 PM

Zeroman,

Where in NO are you moving to?

I live @25 miles east of New orleans,in Slidell--my buddy and I get
together to play ASL,if interested (even thogh he lives 20 miles from
me!)

Mark Drake

!