New Orleans Clubs or groups?

I'm moving to New Orleans and was curious if there are any established
groups or clubs in the area?

Zeroman
at
insightbb
dot
com
5 answers Last reply
More about orleans clubs groups
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Not really. There is a board gaming group that meets on Wednesdays. The 3
    stores in town all have games every night and day.

    Ken
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    What are your gaming interests, Zeroman?

    "Zeroman" <zeroman@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:<bq9Zc.11318$_g7.1400@attbi_s52>...
    > I'm moving to New Orleans and was curious if there are any established
    > groups or clubs in the area?
    >
    > Zeroman
    > at
    > insightbb
    > dot
    > com
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Darn near anything. The last group I was affiliated with was heavily into
    WAB and into various WWII rules and scales. My personal fave periods are,
    "Pirates", dark ages, ECW, modern/ultra-modern, the Vietnam conflict, WWII,
    WWI, F&Iwar, nonGW sci-fi and some fantasy. But I'm open to anything...

    "Clay Cooper" <ccooper@eagle.org> wrote in message
    > What are your gaming interests, Zeroman?
    >

    > "Zeroman" <zeroman@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > > I'm moving to New Orleans and was curious if there are any established
    > > groups or clubs in the area?
    > >
    > > Zeroman
    > > at
    > > insightbb
    > > dot
    > > com
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    "Zeroman" <zeroman@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:<C0vZc.354291$%_6.331266@attbi_s01>...
    > Darn near anything. The last group I was affiliated with was heavily into
    > WAB and into various WWII rules and scales. My personal fave periods are,
    > "Pirates", dark ages, ECW, modern/ultra-modern, the Vietnam conflict, WWII,
    > WWI, F&Iwar, nonGW sci-fi and some fantasy. But I'm open to anything...

    It's too bad you're moving to New Orleans. I'm in northeast Louisiana
    and wish there were folks in this area for gaming. I have an excellent
    RPG gaming group, but two of the players live 3 hours away (and I'm
    married to the third...).
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?)

    Zeroman,

    Where in NO are you moving to?

    I live @25 miles east of New orleans,in Slidell--my buddy and I get
    together to play ASL,if interested (even thogh he lives 20 miles from
    me!)

    Mark Drake

    agoodall@hyperbear.com (Allan Goodall) wrote in message news:<ebc7b176.0409031315.15f31051@posting.google.com>...
    > "Zeroman" <zeroman@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:<C0vZc.354291$%_6.331266@attbi_s01>...
    > > Darn near anything. The last group I was affiliated with was heavily into
    > > WAB and into various WWII rules and scales. My personal fave periods are,
    > > "Pirates", dark ages, ECW, modern/ultra-modern, the Vietnam conflict, WWII,
    > > WWI, F&Iwar, nonGW sci-fi and some fantasy. But I'm open to anything...
    >
    > It's too bad you're moving to New Orleans. I'm in northeast Louisiana
    > and wish there were folks in this area for gaming. I have an excellent
    > RPG gaming group, but two of the players live 3 hours away (and I'm
    > married to the third...).

Games Video Games